Dough:3 1/3 cups vanilla wafer cookies,crushed2 tablespoons water1 3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar1/3 cup butter, room temperature1/4 cup rum3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoapowderFilling:1/2 cup butter, room temperature…
abaddon in 12 from this palette meme
I took pictures of a new friend that I made.
OH MY GOD!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
OMG!!! you met Misha! I´m so happy for you!
and little bit jealous
We can’t leave. They won’t let us.
- 500 gm or 1 lb. of potatoes, peeled and evenly cubed (cut larger than other vegetables)
- 35 gm or 1.25 oz dried wild forrest mushrooms, or variety of choice*
- 1(200 gm or large) carrot, peeled and evenly cut
- 200 gm or 7 oz piece of celeriac root, peeled and evenly cut
- 200 gm or 7 oz Napa (curly) cabbage, throughly rinsed and evenly cut
- 1 small leek, green and roots cut off, use only white part, evenly sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbs olive or vegetable oil of choice
- 1.5 Lt. or 6 cups of vegetable broth (or dissolve low-sodium, no MSG bouillon in water)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp dried marjoram, or adjust to taste
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour (I’ve also used spelt and fine gluten-free oat flour)Optional Ingredients:
- small bread loafs to use as bread bowls
- finely chopped chives or parsley to serve over soup
Rinse the mushrooms to remove any dirt or debris, then place in small bowl and pour hot water over them; allow to soak until needed. In a large pot heat the oil and once warm add the onions, cook until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and sauté until soft, about 2 minutes. Add all of the chopped vegetables, except for mushrooms, and sauté for about 8 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning. Pour in the mushrooms, I also pour in the soaking water but that is up to you. Next sprinkle in the salt and pepper, then gently pour in water and stir until it is well combined. Over medium-low heat simmer until the vegetables become soft. After the vegetables have soften prepare the roux by mixing the flour with a bit of the soup broth until you have a lump-free thick liquid; pour it into the soup and allow to simmer for 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired, at this time add the dried marjoram and allow to simmer another 10 minutes. Again, taste and adjust seasonings if desired — sometimes I like to add a bit more marjoram but that is up to you.To Serve Inside Bread Bowls:Preheat the oven to 200°C or 390°F and have a baking sheet ready to use. Cut a circle in the centre of the top of the bread loaf. Use a spoon to hollow out as much space inside of the bread as you wish. Gently brush the other part of the bread and the cut out “lid” with a some oil, lay on baking sheet and place inside oven. Allow the bread to crisp up a bit, or toast, this should take anywhere from 6-15 minutes depending on the size of your bread bowl. Carefully remove the toasted bread from oven place on serving plates. Ladle in the soup into the toasted bread bowl, garnish with either chopped chives or parsley if desired. You can place the bread lid over the bread bowl or serve it on the side for people to break off pieces and eat along with their soup.
nudists don’t have pockets
Skull, found in France, with a knife still embedded it it. The skull belonged to a Roman solider who died during the Gallic Wars, ca. 52BC. It was on display at the Museo Rocsen in Argentina.
Whenever I see things like this, I wonder how they died. I guess it will always be a mystery.
I’m gonna go with “Stabbed through the head”